SupaVent wind driven ventilation
A wind driven, roof mounted, quality polymer based ventilator to exhaust heat & moisture from the roof space of a home without the use of electrical energy.
The high quality, roof mounted, polymer ventilator combines modern design with high tech features for guaranteed long lasting performance.
Edmonds SupaVent is a wind driven turbine ventilator designed to exhaust heat and moisture from the roof space of a home, without the use or electrical energy. Constructed from light-weight, high quality polymer, it comes with a 15 year warranty for long lasting peace of mind and comfort in your home.
Available in a range of 17 colours to suit most metal and tile roofs.
- Removal of heat and moisture in roof spaces
- Suitable for metal and tiled roofs and most roof colours
- Residential homes and commercial/public buildings
- SupaVent is ideal for areas with direct contact with sea spray
- Wind driven ventilator
- High quality polymer and aluminium
- 17 colours
- 15 year warranty
- No energy consumption
- Provides ventilation in the lowest wind speeds
- Colour range for most roofs
- Suitable for metal or tiled roofs
- ASA plastic head and polycarbonate support ring
- Aluminium shaft, varipitch and flashing
- 250mm throat
- Stainless steel ball bearings
- Total weight: 1.9 kg
Wind speed rating: 205.2 km/h