A wind driven, roof mounted, non-corrosive 5052 marine grade aluminium ventilator designed to exhaust heat & moisture from the roof space of a home, without the use of electrical energy.
The Whirlwind is a wind driven turbine ventilator designed to exhaust heat & moisture from the roof space of a home, without the use or electrical energy, with its smooth silent operation. It comes with a 10 year manufactures warranty.
Currently available in mill finish only.
- Cools roof spaces, cools the interior of your home
- Suitable for metal and tiled roofs
- Residential homes and commercial/public buildings
- Removes damp air, prevents condensation damage
- Keeps ceiling insulation dry and effective
- Wind driven ventilator
- High quality non-corrosive 5052 marine grade aluminium
- Mill finish
- 10 year warranty
- No energy consumption
- Provides ventilation in the lowest wind speeds
- Suitable for metal or tiled roofs
- Under eave vents to improve air flow through the roof
- Ceiling grille to improve air flow between the living area and roof space
- Aluminium head, varipitch and flashing
- 300mm throat
- Double riveted vanes for extra strength
- Low torque bearings allow a lower speed start up
How many Whirlwinds do I need?
The number of Whirlwinds recommended for use will vary based on your roof size and reasons for ventilating. As a general recommendation 1 x Whirlwind is sufficient per 90m2 of roof space.
Contact Calidad Industries for a custom solution to your requirements.
Note: Factors such as free air exchange available can impact the above.