Sparkguard Ventilation Grille
SparkGuard is a stainless steel grille designed to meet the requirements of AS3959-2009.
The Australian climate, the prevalence of large-scale bushfires, and the proximity of bushland to major cities means that fires threaten homes and buildings. The 1.9mm mesh apertures meet the requirements of the Australian Standard for bushfires to prevent against the entry of sparks and embers. The protective mesh fits onto the flashing plate of Edmonds ventilators to prevent the entry of sparks and embers into the roof space.
SparkGuard can be provided for residential as well as commercial vents
- • In roof-mounted ventilators near and around bush fire areas
• Residential homes and commercial/public buildings
- Round stainless steel mesh
- Easily installed into a WindMaster or SupaVent ventilator and pre installed into larger commercial roof ventilators
- Protects against the entry of sparks and embers into roof spaces
- Under eave vents to improve airflow through the roof
- Roof-mounted ventilators
- • Stainless steel mesh
• Aperture: 1.9mm
• Meets the requirements of AS3959-2009
• Circular: 300mm