Windmaster (Aluminium Turbine Ventilator)
A wind driven, roof mounted, aluminium ventilator designed to exhaust heat & moisture from the roof space of a home, without the use of electrical energy.
The high quality, roof mounted, aluminium ventilator combines classic design with high tech features for guaranteed long lasting performance.
The WindMaster is a wind driven turbine ventilator designed to exhaust heat & moisture from the roof space of a home, without the use or electrical energy. Constructed from light-weight aluminium, it comes with a 15 year warranty for long lasting peace of mind and comfort in your home.
Available in an extensive range of 28 colours to suit most roof options.
- Removal of heat and moisture in roof spaces
- Suitable for metal and tiled roofs and most roof colours
- Residential homes and commercial/public buildings
- SupaVent can be used as an alternative in areas where homes are in direct contact with sea spray
- Wind driven ventilator
- High quality aluminium
- 28 colours
- 15 year warranty
- No energy consumption
- Provides ventilation in the lowest wind speeds
- Colour range for most roofs
- Suitable for metal or tiled roofs
- Under eave vents to improve air flow through the roof
- Whirlymate ceiling grille to improve air flow between the living area and roof space
- Manual shutter to close vent in winter (check availability of stock)
- Aluminium head, varipitch and flashing
- 300mm throat
- High carbon chromium steel ball bearings
- Total weight: 1.9 kg
- Wind speed rating: 158.4 km/h
How many WindMasters do I need?
The number of Windmasters you will need will vary based on your roof size and reasons for ventilating. As a general recommendation, 2 x Windmasters is sufficient per 90m2 of roof space. However, for the best ventilating results, contact us and we can help you with a solution custom to your needs.
Note: Factors such as free air exchange available can impact the above.