Whirly Mate Ceiling Grille
Controllable ventilation of the air within living areas. The grille can be opened to allow heat into the roof space, or it can be closed to retain warmth.
Whirly Mate is a 305mm square controllable ceiling grille and is a complementary addition to any roof mounted ventilator.
The Whirly Mate allows controllable ventilation of the air within living areas. In summer the unit can be opened to allow heat from the living area into the roof space, and in winter it can be closed to retain warmth.
- Square ceiling grille
- Opening and closing mechanism
- Control the flow of air through the ceiling into the roof space with an opening and closing mechanism
- Keep open in summer to let out hot air in the living area
- If required, close in winter to retain heat in the living area
- Ideal for most ceilings
- Works well with a roof mounted ventilator
- Under eave vents to improve air flow through the roof
- Roof mounted ventilators
- Long life ABS plastic
- 352mm X 352mm
- Fitted with insect mesh
- Cut out size: 310mm X 310mm
- Height from ceiling face:
- Damper closed: 58mm
- Damper open: 135mm
- Two over centering spring clips
- Tool supplied for opening and closing
- Total weight: 0.9 kg