Turbo Ventura (150mm)
A Stylised Ventilator that removes heat and moisture from roof spaces quietly and efficiently!
PERFORMANCE FAR ABOVE ITS SIZE
The Turbo Ventura was designed in Australia by Edmonds. It has a 150mm throat which, while smaller than conventional domestic turbine ventilators, is compensated by its vertical vane design.
This enables efficient operation at very low wind speeds – when most ventilators are not spinning.
A roof mounted, wind driven ventilator. With a 150mm opening, it is ideal for ventilating small areas, where the removal of humid, damp air into atmosphere is required.
Constructed from a UV stable, hail resilient engineering polymer with a vertical vane design. Malleable base and adjustable throat fits most roof types up to 45°
- Removal of heat and damp in roof spaces
- Small spaces
- Suitable for metal and tiled roofs up to 45º
- Residential homes and commercial/public buildings
- Wind driven ventilator
- Black acrylic head
- High quality polymer and aluminium
- 15 year warranty
- No energy consumption
- Ideal for small spaces
- Provides ventilation in the lowest wind speeds
- Suitable for metal or tiled roofs
- ASA plastic head
- Aluminium shaft, varipitch and flashing
- 150mm throat
- Total weight: 1.2 kg
- Wind speed rating: 205.2 km/h
High carbon chromium steel ball bearings
- Poly eave vents to improve air flow through the roof
- Whirlymate ceiling grille to improve air flow between the living area and roof space