AiroMatic Smart Roof Ventilator
AiroMatic is a powerful, Smart Roof Mounted Ventilator that continuously and reliably improves the comfort and health of your home all year round.
AiroMatic is part of Edmonds Smart Ventilator range and features humidity and temperature sensors which intuitively adjust the speed setting based on the conditions in the roof space.
AiroMatic is perfect for the spring season
During spring the temperature begins to warm however, remains cooler at night. This means that your home is susceptible to both heat and damaging condensation issues in the roof space.
AiroMatic’ sensors make it an ideal solution for spring as the powerful, yet low-powered, motor in ventilator head works continuously to suck out hot and humid air from the roof cavity. Effectively, this will help to cool the home and keep the roof dry to prevent mould which can be particularly troublesome with the addition of spring allergies.
The clear acrylic dome is designed to allow light into the roof space for the benefit of deterring pests, contributing to a reducing in allergen causing problems and increasing comfort in your home.
Why a Smart Vent?
The biggest benefit of installing a smart roof vent is that one smart vent has power equivalent to 6 natural driven vents. Smart vents also have the benefit of working on a continuous basis, without reliance on the wind for a low cost of $35/ year based on $0.28 per kW/H.
How many AiroMatics do I need?
The number of Airomatic’s you will need will vary based on your roof size and reasons for ventilating. As a general recommendation, 1 AiroMatic is sufficient per 129m2 of roof space on a high setting. However, for the best ventilating results, contact the Calidad Industries Team and we can help you with a solution custom to your needs.
- Sleek, modern design
- Clear dome made with high quality UV stable polymer
- Maximum flow rate of 647m3/hr
- Preset automatic temperature controlled variable speed setting, or three preset fixed speed settings
- Can be fitted with ducting and a ceiling grille in specific rooms in the home (not suppled with AiroMatic)
- Polymer construction in four popular colours
- High efficiency 24V DC motor
- Two year warranty on the body and motor and one year on the power pack and speed controller
- Allows natural light into the roof space, deterring unwanted pests
- Effective ventilation in most climates
- Removes heat load in warm months and reduces condensation in the roof space in cool months
- With ducting and a ceiling grille, moisture can be removed from rooms, like bathrooms and laundries
- Complements most metal or tile roofs
- Quiet operation, low running costs and reduced energy usage
- Improves air quality.
- Dome and housing: UV stable polymer
- Flashing: soft aluminium
- Throat diameter: 250mm
- Maximum airflow: 647 km/h
- Motor: 24 VDC
- Product weight: 2.71kg
- Installation range: 3° to 35°
- Flow Rate: Up to 647m3/hr
- Speeds: Preset automatic variable speed. Preset fixed speeds: low, medium and high.
- Carton size: 520 x 235 x 520 mm